Background

Monday, February 21, 2011

T-Minus Seven Days

I've decided to start a blog to display my photos from various travelings that I'll do over the years. My resolution this year is to at least go on one vacation/trip a year (so it's a life long resolution, but it still counts!)

This year I'm going to Ireland and I leave in seven days. This will be the first time I've ever traveled off the North American continent so I'm really excited/scared/nervous/anxious/pumped/amazed!! I will be taking a train to Chicago and flying out of there (also awesome, I've only ever flew out of Detroit AND I've never been on a real, taking-me-to-another-city train before). My goal is to document my entire trip start to finish, I'll probably have a bajillion photos, but I'm okay with that! I've read SO much about Ireland in the last month I don't think my brain can take in anymore. On the other hand I have a TON of stuff to do before I leave, mainly go exchange some money at the bank and pack but I'm a procrastinator :)

No comments:

Post a Comment