Background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Only Hours Away

I board my train to Chicago in roughly 18hrs!! I'm still packing, per usual, but I just have to get the clothes together. However I do need to go to Best Buy and return the wireless remote because the "knowledgeable salesman" told me it would work for my camera and it doesn't. He wasn't very helpful in the first place, I went in there looking to buy a camcorder and he just acted like he didn't care. Nor did he even try to sell me anything. It's probably because I have blue hair, he probably thought I was just some punk kid coming in to be lame. Well that's what he gets for stereotyping.

Either way I got to run out and do that, then I need to make copies of my passport and license. I would really like to get some food too, Los Tres Amigos sounds amazing right now!

Time to get crackin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment