Background

Friday, February 25, 2011

Feeling Accomplished

I was on a mission today!! Woke up and drove to Ann Arbor to do my pottery homework during open studio. It was SO nice, there were only four students there, the quiet and tons of room to work. After that I went to the mall (I HATE THE MALL) to buy some shoes. I just got new shoes two months ago, but those are my custom made roller derby shoes and I needed some everyday shoes. Plus Journeys had Etnies on clearance for $30! Half off!! Yay! I found the travel store and picked up a plug adapter to go from the US outlet to the Irish outlet.

Next stop Wal-Mart. I got all my travel sized stuffs like shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste...etc... All to TSA regulations. And I picked up some snacks and instant oatmeal; I had read on one of the thousands of sites I've been on, to bring some food if you're staying in a hostel because then I'll save money on at least one meal.

Oh I opted out of driving to Lansing today to exchange currency, one: because gas is $3.45/gal. and two: because I already drove to Ann Arbor and didn't want to drive anymore.

Now I'm working on getting everything I need together and packed in my suitcase. Two days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment