Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So Much Stuff to Do

There's five days left before I leave and I have SO much stuff to do still, I really should stop being such a procrastinator. I still need to:

  • Exchange money into Euros and Pounds
  • Pack
  • Buy travel size shampoo/condtioner/body wash, etc...
  • Make copy of passport
  • Make sure all tickets and itinerary is printed

I took Friday off work so I could get all that done, I'm gonna need all the time I can get to pack. OMG so much stuff to bring, but I've got to have room to bring stuff back!

Highlights of my trip that I've scheduled:

  1. Photo shoot with Irish model (every vacation I try to find a model to do a photo shoot with, just getting to work with people in different regions is fun).
  2. Sitting in on practice with the Dublin Roller Girls!
  3. Book signing with Steve McCurry (here's the link to his most famous image).
  4. Kissing the Blarney Stone.
  5. Seeing the Cliffs of Moher.
  6. Seeing the Giants Causeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment