Background

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hit the Ground Running

So fresh off the plane from Ireland and I get an email asking me to photograph a wedding in Hawaii!! Right now it looks like I'll be there in early September, she's still trying to coordinate the dates with all the family and friends. I've always wanted to go to Hawaii, just the idea of lush, tropical paradise got me...hook, line and sinker. Not to mention the photos I'll be able to get there. I just received my gallery blocks from Artsy Couture and they are the most gorgeous pieces of art I've seen (and I'm not just saying that because my images are on there lol). The craftsmanship and print quality are outstanding! I hope to be able to buy some from Ireland and I can only imagine how awesome Hawaii photos are going to look.

So I hope to be able to knock "volcano or lava flow" off my photographer's bucket list with this trip. I've been googling things that I can do while I'm there and there's SO many sweet things. Horseback riding, helicopter rides, botanical gardens, surfing, snorkeling, zip lines, hiking, roller derby team (this is a must!!)...I really don't know how I'm going to decide what to do. The bride said that they plan on doing some hiking and whatnot so I'll probably hang with them for a bit. I'll be there for a week so I'll have time to be able to do some things on my own if I like as well. I'm super excited, I've dreamed of being asked to do a destination wedding and didn't think that it would happen, but it did! Now just to loose some weight so I'll be beach ready and not so self conscience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment