Background

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Slip n' Slide

The derby wife, derby kid and I went to Kalahari Water Park in Sandusky, OH a couple weeks ago and had a blast!! I wish my camera was waterproof so I could have taken it to the actual water park, but this is what you get instead, us being silly in the hotel room. This was after we spent the day going down slides, getting "flushed" in a tube, and nearly taken out to sea at the wave pool. It was absolutely amazing and so relaxing at the same time. There's just something about being able to go swimming in the middle of November that's exhilarating!

Missy and I have gone to Ohio three times this summer and each time we've passed a sign for "Bono Baptist Church," Missy is completely in love with Bono (*puke*) so she mentions it every time and we had talked about stopping on the way back, but the GPS always takes us a different route home...who knows?! Well, this time we managed to take the same route back and she seen the sign coming up, I'm in the passenger seat crocheting like a grandma, and I almost pee my pants when she suddenly stops next to the sign. Then I'm trying to get out of the car to take the pic and I'm all wrapped up in my blanket and my foot's caught in my purse strap...I almost died...well not really, but close!! So here it is, the church that worships Bono. lol 





No comments:

Post a Comment